Keep A Breast October Pretty Pink Picks 2014
After you #CHECKYOURSELFIE, check out these awesome products on our latest gift guide full of October pink picks! We’re so thankful that these amazing brands have taken the time to help us raise funds and educate young people on breast cancer prevention. Pretty rad, right? So treat yourself, friends and family to amazing products while making a difference. With your support, we’ll continue spreading the word on the importance of breast health, early detection and ways to lower your risk for breast cancer.
1. CHECK YOURSELF! BAG COLLECTION BY HARVEYS ($54-$164) These bags are unique, strong, and fabulous, just like the women they help support! Made and inspired by seatbelts (yes, car seatbelts) these bags are one of a kind! Harveys is donating 15% of the proceeds to Keep A Breast!
2. PINK BRACELET BY 31 BITS ($16-$46) Want to give some beautiful jewelry as a present? Look no further! 31 Bits beads are made from recycled paper and all accessories are handmade in Uganda. Pretty cool! We love their pink designs and 40% of the proceeds will be donated to KAB. Your purchase will also help them fund their health education programs in Uganda! There’s no reason not to pick up one of these beautiful pieces.
3. ISLAND VANILLA COLLETION BY PACIFICA ($30) Pacifica is 100% vegan and cruelty free, so you know they won our hearts! This gift set is a $50 value and who doesn’t love the delicious smell of vanilla? This is the perfect gift to your friend, sister, aunt, mom or grandmother! 1% of all sales will benefit Keep A Breast.
4. SHANEY JO SOCK BY STANCE SOCKS ($15) Why do we love Stance? Because they’re all about creating individually beautiful socks with the highest quality materials. Now you can rock a couple pairs of their socks while supporting KAB. One pair is even named after our fearless leader, Shaney Jo!
5. FOREVER 21 GIVE TO LOVE AND LOVE TO GIVE COLLECTION ($10-$35) We are beyond excited to be partnering globally with Forever 21! $1 of each item marked with a ribbon will be donated to Keep A Breast to help our efforts to continue to educate about breast cancer prevention.
6. THE TATA TOP ($28) Want to make a bold statement on the beach? Head over to our friends website and check out the TaTa Top! $5 from the sale of each top will benefit Keep A Breast. “It's just boobs, ya'll. Get over it!!”
7. SAVE THE NIPPLE NECKLACE BY ANDROGYNY ($130) Save the boobies and save the nipple! This 14k rose gold necklace can't get any more chic and it's for a good cause. A portion of proceeds will benefit Keep A Breast!
8. PINK GLASS STRAW BY SIMPLY STRAWS ($10-$12) Did you know 500 million straws are used in the U.S. each day? That’s a lot of plastic waste! Help to reduce that number by gifting Simply Straws! These straws come in a variety of colors (the pink and black ones even benefit KAB and NTR), so pick up a few for yourself and friends!
9. MARVELOUS MOXIE LIPGLOSS IN SURVIVOR BY BARE MINERALS ($18) No girls night out is complete your favorite lip gloss on hand. Support Bare Mineral’s $10,000 donation to Keep A Breast by wearing their new, limited edition Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Survivor. Want a bonus? It comes with a free our I Love Boobies bracelet!
10. KEEP A BREAST I LOVE BOOBIES AMIGO BRACELET ($3) Nothing says friendship like our woven Keep A Breast i love boobies! bracelets. Get one for yourself and your BFF from our friends at 100% PURE! You can find them online or at all their retail locations. 100% of the proceeds benefit Keep A Breast!
11. PINK PINWHEELS COLLECTION BY JU-JU-BE ($1-$120) Smart bags for smart people indeed! This super cute diaper bag collection is pefect for all those hip moms out there. Yes we know you're out there! 5% of all proceeds from this collection will benefit Keep A Breast.