Keep A Breast October Punk Pink Picks 2014
After you #CHECKYOURSELFIE, check out these awesome products on our latest gift guide full of October punk picks! These amazing brands have helped us raise funds to educate young people on breast cancer prevention education and we want to introduce them to you. What's more punk rock than supporting a cause close to you? So treat yourself, friends and family to amazing products while making a difference. With your support, we’ll continue spreading the word on the importance of breast health, early detection and ways to lower your risk for breast cancer.
1. KEEP A BREAST DISCHORD SUNGLASSES BY SPY ($64-$74) Before you head out on your next adventure, make sure you pick up one of Spy’s Dischord Sunglasses . Spy’s awesome and we LOVE them! We’re always rocking our Spy sunglasses around the office. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Keep A Breast.
2. PSD PINK UNDIES ($25) Not sure what to get for your guy? Check out a pair of PSD’s men’s boxer briefs with a solid pink design, $3 from each pair sold goes to KAB. It can be his way of supporting breast cancer awareness and KAB!
3. KINSEY X ART OF CRAFT FOR KEEP A BREAST ($15-$46) Dave Kinsey, a renowned contemporary artist, has designed t-shirts, a women’s sweatshirt, poster and tote for a unique collaboration to support Keep A Breast and our #CHECKYOURSELFIE initiative with 10% of each sale going to KAB. Kinsey has been featured in museums and galleries across the world—add one of his designs to your own personal collection!
4. NEFF BREAST CANCER AWARENESS BEANIE ($20) Get yourself or a friend a Neff’s breast cancer awareness beanie for this month and 20% of the sales will be donated to KAB! All orders will include a pin/patch pack along with an “I Love Boobies” bracelet. Can’t go wrong with Neff!
5. KEEP A BREAST COLLECTION BY NEVER TAKE IT OFF BRACELET ($14-$69) Jewelry that means something to you can make a piece a million times better. Never Take It Off bracelets were “created to bring strength to the process of change and choice” encouraging people to “never give up, never back down and never stop trying” (Tommy Simms, President NTIO). Choose a Keep A Breast bracelet or necklace and give your merch some meaning with $5 of every sale going to breast cancer awareness!
6. PRO-TEC HELMET ($18) Ready to push the limits with action sports? Pro-Tec will give you the protection you need whether you skate, snowboard, bike, bmx.. anything! They have five different pink helmets to choose from that support KAB; you can’t go wrong!
7. SHOW YOUR BOOBIES SOME LOVE T-SHIRT BY METAL MULISHA ($22-$25) Our motocross family, for the second year in a row, wants you to Show Your Boobs Some Love with one of their t-shirts! Shaney Jo has even casted one of their Metal Mulisha Maiden’s Tiffany Cook. $4 from every t-shirt sale goes directly to KAB!
8. NIPPIES ($22-$25) Want to avoid a nip slip? Nippies can save you from scandal and support KAB at the same time! Purchase the Nippies + KAB t-shirt, get a free pair of nippies and an “I Love Boobies” bracelet and they’ll donate 10% of their sales.
9. KEEP A BREAST PLANTLIFE SOCK BY HUF ($12) Huf Worldwide Apparel is donating 100% of the proceeds for these awesome pink socks to Keep A Breast for breast cancer prevention month. These double heel enforced, comfy socks are going to keep your feet warm while you do whatever you do in them ;).
10. PINK SKULLCANDY HEADPHONES ($29-$99) What’s the best way to listen to new music? Skullcandy headphones! Now you can jam out to your favorite songs while supporting Keep A Breast with 50% of online sales going towards Keep A Breast.
11. PINK BELT BY MISSION BELT CO. ($40) Real men wear pink. Not just during breast cancer prevention month, but all year long with the Mission Belt Co pink belt donating $1 to Keep A Breast. There's also several other pink items that a portion of proceeds benefit Keep A Breast.
12. KEEP A BREAST I LOVE BOOBIES! BRACELETS ($6-$34) Love your boobies and rep Keep A Breast everywhere with our I love boobies! bracelets. We appreciate all your support this month and throughout the year. Thank you for making breast cancer prevention education possible!