Keep A Breast's October Pink Picks
Here at KAB we like to set our sights on Prevention for the lovely month of October. But spreading prevention awareness is a big job! ESPECIALLY when it comes to fighting a worldwide epidemic, like cancer. Thankfully, we don’t have to do it alone! With the help from these awesome brands and their proceeds, we are able to help educate the world on Breast Cancer prevention. But don’t think that we forgot about all of you out there in the streets helping spread our message! We couldn’t do it without all of your help and support! So why not treat yourself to some awesome products that not only help you in your mission to be cancer free, but also help in supporting us to eradicate the world of this horrible disease!
- Brooklyn Cruiser ($649): If you thought going for bike rides was fun in the summer time, imagine how it would feel with the cool autumn breeze flowing through your hair. Knock out 30 minutes of exercise without even breaking a sweat! With 100% of the sale of this pink Brooklyn Cruiser they are perfect for those evening rides into the sunset.
- Wrld Shoes ($55): Take a step in the right direction with these classic WRLD I Love Boobies low tops. For every shoe sold, $1 of proceeds will go to KAB and our mission to spread Breast Cancer Awareness. Available in girl and guy sizes!
- Harveys Breast Cancer Awareness Tote/Canvas Bag ($14-$148): These bags are unique, strong, and fabulous, just like the women they help support! Made and inspired by seatbelts (yes, car seatbelts) these bags are one of a kind! $75 from each mini messenger and 10% of sales from all Get Checked Accessories benefits Keep A Breast!
- Bare Mineral Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss ($18): All the girls are going to be talking when you show up with your popping “Survivor Pink” Bare Mineral Marvelous Moxie Lip gloss. A perfect and easy way to wear your support for Keep A Breast every day! Bare Minerals has donated $25,000 to KAB on behalf of this limited edition color way – visit any Bare Minerals store or buy online to purchase.
- Enjoi Skateboard ($50): When TV Personality Erika Yary found out Enjoi Skateboards wanted to put her face on a skateboard, she was flattered... but she didn't want to make it all about her! She wanted to take the opportunity to help raise funds for one of her favorite causes. Sure to be a collector’s item, visit them online to find out your local skateshop carring the board to grab it before it is gone.
- Beacon Phoenix Pink Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($50): These speakers may be small, but they pack a killer sound! Pink, portable and affordable, these speakers can play up to 8 HOURS of your favorite tunes on just one charge! Regularly $99 – these speakers are 50% off with $4 benifiting KAB all October long.
- PrAna Yoga Mat ($50): Just because summer is over, doesn’t mean we should stop focusing on being physically fabulous! With these awesome PrAna yoga mats, you can get your thirty minutes of physical exercise, while also helping out a great cause! It’s a win win! Visit prAna online to purchase this pink mat with 10% of sales going to support the Keep A Breast Foundation.
- “Pink is Punk” Stance Socks ($15): As much as we love showing off our little piggies when we go to our favorite organic farmer’s market, there is a time and a place for everything. And with fall just around the corner it is about time to add some more warm and cozy Stance socks to our collection! Check out this great pair of pink leopard Stance socks that will keep you warm while supporting a cause.
- Planet Blue Tee ($77): Nothing says California like Palm trees! Even better, nothing says Breast Cancer Free California like these sassy Planet Blue Pink Palm Tree tees. 20% of the proceeds will go to Keep A Breast and supplies are limited!
- Dakine ($10-$55): For the girl on the go, this pink striped side purse is perfect for caring you favorite KAB essentials around town! With inner and outside zip pockets, you will never have to empty out your bag to find your Marvelous lip gloss, KAB bracelets, or KEYS!! A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Keep A Breast x Dakine products with a minimum donation of $3000. To shop this bag, and more accessories including beanies, backpacks and more visit Dakine.